Thursday 17 October 2013

Fright Nights Commercial Creepiness

Who says you can't make money doing what you love? Well I certainly don't. Back in September I had an awesome opportunity to be on set doing what I do best, being creepy. I was working on this year's commercial for Fright Nights at the local amusement park called Playland. The commercial is now airing on some Canadian tv channels, so I suppose this is the first time folks will get to see me on their television sets in character.

Here is the 30 second version of the finished product:

It was my second night shoot and resulted in spending over 40 hours being awake with about 1.5 hours sleep, turns out I can function rather well without much sleep. The set was one of the actual haunted houses at the park as well as some outdoor parts that were more on the sinister side.

There was also a blow torch on set to "distress" some of the set dec brought in for the production. I had to keep telling myself "fire bad". Of course I ended up spending quite some time in the make-up chair and loved every minute of it.
They didn't even get my good side.
I was so happy with how I looked I even took a few selfies to show all boys just how pretty I was.
Wanna date?
Of course I wasn't the only one to get all dolled up for the camera.
He's a vegan, because there's no cruelty to animals in cannibalism.
Then it was time to get my tree witch on for my second character in the commercial. Tree Witch twerks ensued, but this was before a certain celebrity made it uncool.
Forget #SplitsOnTrees now it's #SplitsOnMees
Then of course the evening ended with clowns, because no one likes clowns except for their fear inducing qualities. My parents were convinced I was one of the clowns in the commercial. They were wrong.
Ya want a balloon animal?
As more photos from behind the scenes come I'll be adding them to this post, so look forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment