Saturday 1 December 2012

Creepy Christmas 2012: Treevenge

I thought the picture was cool, I have absolutely no idea who this drunken clown is.

Well it is the 1st of December and you know what that means... It's completely socially acceptable to start watching Christmas/holiday themed horror movies!!!!! Today I started off my holiday season with a short film I had heard about last year called Treevenge. It was made in 2008 and turns out to be Canadian, which made me happy. The film creates some great comedic moments through the communication of trees and some hilarious gore. It made me quite glad that for the first time in my life I'm having a fake tree this year.

Read on to watch the 16 minute film, it's worth it.




Yes the acting was over the top, but you had to expect that when you heard the title Treevenge. Also the title card at the beginning informs you right away that this is in the B-movie style. Hope you enjoyed and there will be more Creepy Christmas to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment