Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmastime is here, lets make it creepy Pt. 3 (Christmas Eve Mutterings)

Well before we all saturate ourselves in various roasted beasts I thought I would give out a few more out there Christmas thoughts to mull over. First of all when it comes to gift giving I have found some great stuff this year, such as: Gingerdead Men cookie cutters, toxic waste drinking glasses, the evidence knife, blood soaked shower curtains and the albums A Very Scary Solstice and An Even Scarier Solstice. If any of these things were to be found under my tree or in my stocking, it would be a very merry Christmas indeed.
Christmas baking just became even more fun for me.
So I am at my parents house for Christmas and tonight my dad and I made a few gingerbread cookies, he started to get a bit more original:
My Dad just keeps getting more awesome
In the movie world I found out something pretty neat, Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale which I loved was actually based on two short films starring the same Finnish men. Here are the links to them: Rare Exports Inc. and its sequel Rare Exports: The Official Safety Instructions. I also watched the Bump In the Night Christmas Special and it was a great trip down memory lane. Of course I had to hear about another film to add to my list of ones to watch, Treevenge, so it may be watched within the next 24 hours.

Well it is getting late and I want to get to bed so I can wake up in the morning and find out what Santa/Odin/The Wizard of Yule brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment